Featured Post

Day One...A novel in progress

Well, this is a first for me...blogging my way while I write my eighth novel. I would like to get it done by October, so that will be my go...

Saturday, May 25, 2019

Didn't Write Today

Yup, you heard me. I didn't write. I woke up this morning with a headache and I thought it would go away on its own after I had coffee. I checked my blood sugar and found out why. My blood sugar was below 70. It didn't say how low it got, but I had a nice, little, red line below my target zone from 12am to 6a. That was a bit scary to see.

Then, I went to the cemetery to plant flowers on my parents grave and afterward, when I got home, went and bought fake succulents for my fairy garden. I still had my headache and it had become worse and my vision was feeling fuzzy. So, I checked my blood sugar...65 and going down. So, I had some orange juice and glucose tabs, 2. Then, I took meds for my headache.

Needless to say, it is almost 10pm, I did no writing. I actually feel like death warmed over. I'm completely exhausted. Stupid diabetes. Hopefully, tomorrow will be better and I will be able to write.

Have a great weekend! 

No comments: