Featured Post

Day One...A novel in progress

Well, this is a first for me...blogging my way while I write my eighth novel. I would like to get it done by October, so that will be my go...

Monday, May 20, 2019

I did it again!

You'd think I would have learned by now, but nope. I am a gluten for punishment. Yup. I typed chapter 6 in Microsoft word and it would not 'save as'. I told my husband...again...and he gave me the what for? Did I not listen the last time? I know. I know. I'm my own worst enemy. Thank God it saved for I checked it in the folder on my desktop.

See, a writer's time is fought with technology that doesn't want to work properly. I sometimes wonder if using a regular typewriter and typing it all out...no, wouldn't work, because I self-publish and I would have to eventually have to type it out on the computer to submit it on KDP (Kindle Direct Publishing). It would just be more work. I don't want more work, I barely have enough time as it is!

Anyway, I just pulled my back out of whack so, I have to end this post. I do hope you all are enjoying my posts and have spread the word about this blog. I sometimes feel like I'm just talking to a blank wall or a void as it were.

Good night!

No comments: