Featured Post

Day One...A novel in progress

Well, this is a first for me...blogging my way while I write my eighth novel. I would like to get it done by October, so that will be my go...

Thursday, May 16, 2019

Started Chapter 6

Storms! Hail! And wind!

That was my day and now my night. I had a writing group meeting tonight, but I didn't go, as much as I wanted to, I didn't. Instead, I caught up on my laundry (which needed much catching up on) and wrote. Writer's multi-tasking. See what I mean by not having time just for writing?

Anyway, hubby was at a cruise night at Ace Drive-in with his brothers. I didn't want to go, for reasons I just stated. So, I had a nice, relaxing evening of catching up on my two ( one of them not being my favorite), but two important things.

Tomorrow is Friday, so that's a plus right there and Sunday my husband and I are participating in a craft show, but it's supposed to storm. It's all outside. I'm praying that, that will change, but I have a feeling it won't, so wish us luck. I made sure though, that I had enough books to sell.

It's 10:47p.m. and I'm tired, so I think I will make this a short post tonight. I will let you all know how Sunday went and post pictures.

So, for now...good night.

No comments: