Featured Post

Day One...A novel in progress

Well, this is a first for me...blogging my way while I write my eighth novel. I would like to get it done by October, so that will be my go...

Friday, August 2, 2019

Good News!

Ok, not finished with the book. That's not what the good news is about, what is, is that a writer friend of mine in my WriteOn Joliet writers group did an article on me and my upcoming book, Elspeth. I have to say that I was very touched by his words. The title of the blog is Writing and the Process.  Here is the link: Writing and The Process

The second good news is that my books can be purchased now at Prairie Fox Book Store in Ottawa, Illinois. I'm very excited about this and hope that all goes well. I have a fan base in Utica, Illinois and they always ask if I have my books in a nearby book store. I've had to tell them no, but now...I can say, "Yes, I do!"

The link to the book store is on the blog, on the right side.

As far as Elspeth is going, it is. I'm getting quite excited, for the end of writing the story is coming close to an end.

I can feel it, people!


No comments: