Featured Post

Day One...A novel in progress

Well, this is a first for me...blogging my way while I write my eighth novel. I would like to get it done by October, so that will be my go...

Monday, August 12, 2019

A Soul is lost. Never to Return Ever.

Image result for redhead cryingI wrote chapters 24 and 25. I'm finding it hard to see what I am typing, but my eyes are blurred with tears from typing Chapter 25. It's the saddest chapter ever. Gut-wrenching and if you don't care when you read it, I guess my writing isn't that good then. But how I did it is that I put myself in a place when I had lost someone. My security blanket so to speak. So, as I wrote this difficult chapter, I remembered how I felt when I lost someone. The pain. The anguish. The void that you find in the pit of your stomach, that doesn't go away. The nightmares weeks after. I put myself BACK into that nightmare of mine as I wrote Elspeth's nightmare. I won't say what, but just know, that it was real. The feeling. The emotion, because those were MY emotions I used.

I won't say anymore. I need to take a break from this. I will say this, I foresee, two more chapters and I am all done. Then its off to editing, going back to fix stupid mistakes I made. Making it sound perfect. Real to you, the reader. Then tweak it with added images and fancy fonts.

Good night!

No comments: