Featured Post

Day One...A novel in progress

Well, this is a first for me...blogging my way while I write my eighth novel. I would like to get it done by October, so that will be my go...

Sunday, August 18, 2019

ELSPETH IS FINISHED!

I did it! I finished writing Elspeth. I can't believe I achieved it, but I did. Feels so good. So, what I've been doing now is editing it. I just finished chapter 12. I have half of it done. There will be a second round of edits. More in depth as it were. Fine tuning it and all. The last thing I have to do is my work cited page and I'm not too keen on doing that. So much information I have to type in. It's a good thing I saved all the websites to my desktop, but even then, it's painful to do as I'm sure all of you who had to do a research paper will know. Right?

So, once all the edits are done, I have to submit it in, after I submit the book cover. There is one thing before I do all that and that is I have contacted an agent. Something just spoke to me and said, "Go for it." So, I did. I am hoping that if accepted, that it won't mess with my two big events, and the book store that it'll be in. Even if it is accepted, doesn't mean I have to say ok to it. I can turn them down, but we shall see.

But...IT'S FINISHED!

No comments: