Featured Post

Day One...A novel in progress

Well, this is a first for me...blogging my way while I write my eighth novel. I would like to get it done by October, so that will be my go...

Monday, August 5, 2019

WRITE!!!

I have been gone. Not writing like I should. My husband took the whole week off, so I've been going places with him. Yesterday, Sunday, we took our daughter to the Vintage 21 store. It has clothing, home decor, yard decor, stationary, etc. It has antiques and antiques that have been re-purposed, to Fairy Garden statuaries. I got a mini dragon. I call her Fiona.

Anyway, after that, I relaxed. Been having my headaches again and they leave me quite exhausted, but later that day, I didn't write a new chapter, I added to chapter 20. Tonight I will do chapter 21. Oh! I worked on a book cover for my good friend Denise. I have to re-do the main character on the cover. So, it being Monday now, I will do that today and tonight I'll write.

It feels like it's going to be a hot one, so I'm thinking it's best I should go out and do my walking or maybe bike ride before I get started on my artwork.

See, even this post is boring. Sorry, just not feeling it today.

No comments: