Featured Post

Day One...A novel in progress

Well, this is a first for me...blogging my way while I write my eighth novel. I would like to get it done by October, so that will be my go...

Wednesday, August 14, 2019



The end is upon us. I wrote three chapters today. I never, ever write during the day, but my time is nearing and I've yet to edit what I've written. I've added a bunch of dialogue this time, so I hope it doesn't sound stupid, but I think it's necessary to hear what Elspeth and her mother are going through.

I rested throughout the day, my eyes that is. They were getting blurry and I think resting helped unclog it, for after so long, sometimes my wording tends to get silly. I'm sure tomorrow when I look at what I wrote I'll be changing a bunch of it, but for now, it sounds great!

Soon people soon!

No comments: