Featured Post

Day One...A novel in progress

Well, this is a first for me...blogging my way while I write my eighth novel. I would like to get it done by October, so that will be my go...

Friday, July 26, 2019

Omens...Good or Bad?

Well, I'm writing chapter 19 and it's a doozy. Things are getting darker and darker for Elspeth and my muse is really doing a great job with this story. Even I can't believe what I'm coming up with!

My week has been . . . meh...not much in the mood to do much, though I did get my house cleaned up and that always makes me feel better about myself.  I do have to say that yesterday was not a good day for me as my Diabetes really exhausted me. I felt like I hit a brick wall, physically. I was so tired and weak. I tried to ignore it and got myself dressed and did some light shopping at Hobby Lobby, but my legs felt like jello and I thought immediately that my blood sugar was low. It was. 77 and going down. So, I chomped down two glucose tabs went home and made a PBJ sandwich and that didn't help much. Oh, my sugar went to a normal level, but I still felt weak, so I took a nap.

Later that evening, I still didn't feel 100% better, I started to write chapter 19, but today, after going over in my head how the chapter sounded, I didn't like it. So, tonight I re-wrote a part of it and I'm glad I did, because not the tension is better. You all are going to love this book when it's done.

Well, it's almost 11p.m. and I am tired. So, until tomorrow. Night!
Image may contain: outdoor

No comments: