Featured Post

Day One...A novel in progress

Well, this is a first for me...blogging my way while I write my eighth novel. I would like to get it done by October, so that will be my go...

Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Things Are Becoming ... Hard to Handle


Well, chapter 18 is coming along. I finished it last night and I must say, I am impressed with it. You see, Elspeth's mother has ill feelings about things back home. She senses trouble, which then is making Elspeth wanting to go home. Her mother knows how to calm any situation down by the use of crystals.

The transformation of such usage of crystals is amazing, as you will soon discover once the book is out.

But during this time of writing, I came down with strep throat. Yeah, I'm not at work (I work in a high school). It's summer! How does one get strep in summer?! So, instead of writing, I've been sleeping and sleeping more. The meds make me sleepy you see. I've got four more days to be on my antibiotics and so far, they are helping, but I have to tell you, I got strep throat three times in a period of six weeks. Six weeks! Three times!

Know what I hate most of the strep throat? It's how they have to swab the back of your throat to get the results. Yeah. I don't do well with that one at all. I have to literally sit on my hands for them to do it because I end up pulling their hand away.

Well, I have dinner to make, but I will write tonight and let you know more. I'm thinking at least two more chapters and I will be done. We shall see if my muse agrees with me or not.

See you!

No comments: