Featured Post

Day One...A novel in progress

Well, this is a first for me...blogging my way while I write my eighth novel. I would like to get it done by October, so that will be my go...

Saturday, June 8, 2019

Writing Saturday

Well, its official, I'm writing. During the day no less, which is totally out of my norm, but when you have a deadline, you make allowances.

So it being Saturday, I made coffee and breakfast, then my husband went over to our sons house to work. I, on the other hand, took a nap. I was tired so sue me! After about a half hour later, I decided to get some work done. Housework. Did that happen? No. Well, it did, after lunch, but it's still morning.

I had lunch with my husband, his brother and our two sons. It didn't last long, they were teasing me too much and I decided I had enough and said I'm going . . . and I did too.

I got home, did my kitchen, vacuumed the floor and then went to Walgreens to get my meds. I came home and did some more cleaning up and started to write chapter 9 of Elspeth.

It is now 6:51pm and I'm still writing, but I'm doing a lot of research on witches familiars and the purpose of them and what's the connection between its witch and itself.

In doing my writing, I'm also doing laundry. It really needs to be done. For two people, we generate A LOT of laundry.

Well, I got to get back to writing. The towels will be dried soon and I'll have to fold those right away.

Have a blessed Sunday tomorrow.

No comments: