Featured Post

Day One...A novel in progress

Well, this is a first for me...blogging my way while I write my eighth novel. I would like to get it done by October, so that will be my go...

Monday, June 17, 2019

A New Chapter has been born!

Yup, you heard right. I just finished Chapter 11 and things are heating up within Elspeth's world. She's finding out who she can and cannot trust. Seven pages of pure tension. Will I ever make it? I do believe it'll only get worse from here. Tough times are coming for Elspeth.

Speaking of tough, this summer weather is like living in Bremerton, Washington. RAIN! And when it's not raining its cloudy, hardly any sun and cool in the mornings. I've yet to go out on my pergola, sit with a nice iced coffee and do a little writing, but nooooooooo. So, after my husband leaves for work, I end up taking a nap till 9:45am.

I need warm weather, sunshine to energize me. To motivate me into writing, doing something! As it is, I did do some writing, while also doing some laundry. I was multi-tasking. By the afternoon, it did warm up to 70 degrees, and I went to the mall to see if I could find me a nice phone case. Nope. They only had them for IPhones.  Grrrr...

Anyway, I am back home from the mall, and am preparing to start chapter 12.  Tomorrow is supposed to be better than today, so maybe, just maybe I'll be able to do some writing outside.

We shall see. 

No comments: