Featured Post

Day One...A novel in progress

Well, this is a first for me...blogging my way while I write my eighth novel. I would like to get it done by October, so that will be my go...

Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Chapter 10

Well, my first 'official' thing I did for summer vacation was...not write. Well, I did in the evening, but I sat and finished watching season 3 of Outlander. I like it a lot, but what I'm seeing though and getting   (as they would have said it) "a wee bit tired of watchin Claire and Jamie getting into some trouble. Just when they get out one, in comes another. It's starting to be dafty. Ye ken!" That's how it was in Season 3. One thing right after another and I could use a bit of a reprieve from it. Need to see some normalcy ya know!

Action is fine. I get that, but not constant. It's too much all the time. That's why I haven't read the books because if the movie has this much drama, the books will too and I don't like it. Action is fine. Fighting is fine. Drama after drama, after drama...TOO MUCH.

Anyway, I did start on chapter 10. It was a bit hard getting into it. So, I only wrote five pages. I'm not done with it. Have loads more to write, but I'm not liking how it is going. It has SOME drama, not much, but I'm not sure just how much I want to get into it.

I also did a no, no. I wrote in Microsoft Word. Remember a few posts back where I had all the issues with it not letting me 'save as'? But I like MS, it has tools that Open Office doesn't or if it does I have no idea where to find the buggers. I don't have time to search for tools. I'm doing enough searching for information on the 18th century. I don't need to search in the 20th century for how to find tools in Open Office!

Well, its 9:14pm and maybe I'll see if I can finish chapter 10 after all. Good night and drop me a line. A comment. Anything! Would love to hear your thoughts.

No comments: