Featured Post

Day One...A novel in progress

Well, this is a first for me...blogging my way while I write my eighth novel. I would like to get it done by October, so that will be my go...

Friday, June 21, 2019

Still Writing Strong

I'm still writing, don't worry about me, though during the day, I don't. During the day, I work in my yard and do house stuff.

Today, my puppy, Talia, pure-bred German Shepherd, had her spa day today and teeth brushed. It took 3 1/2 hours to get her beautiful. She looked tired too. Poor thing. I was nervous about taking her, because she is so very strong and we had city workers, working on our street, across from our house. Well, all she wanted to do was to go see them. I was having a hell of a time trying to keep her from pulling me, so back in the house, we went and I called my son to help me get her in the car.
He came and out the door, she ran! But ran around the car and back to my son. We got her in the car and getting her into the groomers was not a problem because there was no one around, same with picking her up. She was even fine when I got her home, no problems.

I did some other errands and tonight I will write chapter 14. Not sure what's to take place, but we shall see.

Tomorrow, I have a book signing to do at the Book -n- Bean Cafe' at the library. Hopefully, things will go well. I find though, that book signings at libraries don't do well. I've done several, but I love the Book -n- Bean and Tammy Duckworth who runs it. Great food and coffee.

So, if you are in or around Joliet, come by and see me tomorrow and grab a great cup of joe!

No comments: