Featured Post

Day One...A novel in progress

Well, this is a first for me...blogging my way while I write my eighth novel. I would like to get it done by October, so that will be my go...

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

319 Days till October 1, 2017

Ok, so I said I would post every day of what is it like to be an author, writer, whatever, but there are days where I just don't have the time or the energy to write anything! For example, last night, after we ate our dinner, my husband and I, we took a nap...a LONG nap. In fact, we didn't wake up until 8:00p.m.

I had a busy weekend. Saturday took my granddaughter to Shipshewana, Indiana and we didn't get back until 9p.m. then Sunday, we had a craft show, which I sold my books and was very successful, but I wasn't feeling good, so when we got home around 4:00p.m. I just slept!

So, as you can see, there are days when writing just isn't going to happen. Tonight, I won't be doing any writing because I have a puppy and we go to our second day of behavior training. I won't get home until 8:30p.m. and then I have to design 17 headbands for a basketball team for work. Yes, I work at a middle school.

I will try my best to keep the posts coming on a daily basis, but as you can see, working a full-time job and keeping up house along with other things, it's hard to find the time to write.

No comments: